Basic to Advanced Chip level printer repairing course in Patna.
AK info is offering a 100% practical Printer Repairing course in Patna, The students will get the most up to date content along with chip-level practical training.
The course curriculum is focused on 3 facets: Theory, printer maintenance, service & repairing.
In this training program, we will teach various brands of Laser, Dot-matrix and inkjet printer. Students who have recently completed 10th, 12th or already working in the repairing industry can opt for this course.
Printer Repairing Course Syllabus –
The syllabus of the Printer repairing course in Patna is designed by printer repair specialists. It means you will get the most in-depth training curriculum, here are some key point of printer repairing training program-
- Introduction of the Printer.
- How Printer works.
- Main Types of Popular Printer In Market.Impact Printer and Non-Impact Printer.
- Dot Matrix Printer(DMP) b.) Inkjet printer c.) Color Printer d.) Laser Printer e.) All In One printer.
- What is the main difference in DMP, Color, Laser and All in one printer?
- Testing of power supply.
- Electrical and electronics components in printer.
- Mechanical components.
- Interfacing sections.
- Testing with the layout.
- Printer paper sensor, Home sensor, Front Panel, Carriage Motor.
- Driver Paper feeds motor Drive.
- Print Head driver in the circuit.
- Testing of Head.
- Description of power supply board and logic board.
- Fault finding and resolution Processor.
- Impact Matrix or Dot Matrix Printer
- Working principle of DMP Printer.
- Classification of DMP Printer.
- Different types of DMP Printer section.
- Thermal Processor in DMP Printer.
- DMP printer paper sensor, Home sensor, Front Panel, Carriage Motor.
B.) InkJet Printer –
An inkjet printer is the core of Printer repairing course in Patna, below are some key thing which you will learn in this section.
- What are an inkjet printer and Working principle?
- What is the difference between inkjet and Office jet printers?
C.) Color Printer
- How does Color Printer work?
- Classification of Color Printer.
- single color printer b.four color printer.
- Different types of color Printer section.
- Thermal Processor in color Printer.
- Color printer paper sensor, Color Mark Sensor, Color Toner Density(CTD) sensor, Front Panel, Carriage Motor.
D.) Laser Printer
- How does Laser Printer work?
- Classification of Laser Printer.
- Different types of Laser Printer section.
- Seven Major steps in Laser Printer Process.
E.) Multi-function or All In One Printer
- How does Multi-function Printer work?
- Classification of Multi-function Printer.
- Different types of Multi-function Printer section.
- Different Function executes by All in One Printer.
Apart from that at AKinfo institute’s Printer repairing training course you will learn the process of printing, copying, scanning, faxing, stapling. duplexing and hole punching.
- Color and/or black and white printer compatibility
- Extra paper trays
- Photo organization software
- Optical character recognition (OCR) software
We also offer Mobile Course, Laptop course, LED/LCD Tv, data recovery repairing courses in Patna. If you are living near Boring road, bailey road, kurji, Rajiv Nagar, khajpura station, Gandhi maidan, kankarbagh road, Ashok Rajpath, Saidpur main, bakerganj, Bari path, gaighat, mal Godam etc then printer repairing course in AK info is the best for you.
Fast forward your career with AK info – Join high demand job oriented training programs.
Call: 9708 441 666/ 700 400 9069